Oct 9, 2013

Chili Roasted Corn on the Cob


This past Saturday we were able to be at home and when that happens it's usually a cooking day.  I had planned on trying this Amazing Oven Roasted Corn for a side to go with our meal.  As I started thinking about the seasonings I wanted to use I remembered having some Chili Lime Roasted Corn at Disneyland that was very good and knew right then that's what was going on this corn.  I had some Garlic butter spread I knew would be good on it, and had the limes but didn't use them this time.  The corn turned out great and I would even say our favorite next to grilling it!


Ingredients
4-6 Tbsp garlic butter
2-3 tsp chili powder
Salt
Pepper
3 lg corn on cobs

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Line a baking pan with foil, and coat with nonstick spray.
Place cobs on baking pan.
Melt butter in microwave safe bowl.
Brush a good coat over all sides of corn, and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides.
Mix chili powder with remaining butter, and brush generously over all sides of corn.
Bake 45 minutes or until starting to brown.
Rotate corn about every 15 minutes and lightly brush with any remaining butter/chili mixture.



No comments:

Post a Comment