Jun 5, 2012

Triple Chocolate Cake


This is a moist chocolate cake that my whole family loves!  I got the idea from a cake my husbands mother makes, with her using a yellow cake mix.  Well one time I wanted to make her cake and I only had a chocolate cake mix, so it was fixed up on a whim and we loved all the chocolate in it.  Then I started using Ghirardelli chips in all my baking and it really is so much better with these.


Ingredients
1 devils or fudge chocolate cake mix
3 eggs
1/3 cup canola oil
1 cup water
1 small box instant fudge pudding
1 bag Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips

Preparation
Preheat oven 350 degrees.  Spray bundt pan with bakers joy, or nonstick spray.
Combine all ingredients (excluding chocolate chips) in large mixing bowl.  Beat on low for 30 seconds.  Turn mixer to high and beat 2 minutes or until completely combined.  Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour into bundt pan, bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick insert comes out clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment