May 30, 2012

Scrambled Eggs


I usually have eggs every morning for breakfast.  So sometimes the regular salt/pepper eggs gets old, and I do little something different.  These eggs are still easy using two main seasoning I keep in my cabinet.  They have good flavor and are moist, making for a nice twist on eggs.


Ingredients
2 tsp Tones Garlic & Herb
2 tsp Paula Deen Seasoning
4 eggs
1/2 cup fresh shredded cheddar (divided)
1/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp salted butter

Preparartion
1.  Crack eggs in large bowl, and add milk.  Using a wire whisk, I used my handheld Cusinart with whisk attachment, blend eggs, milk, and seasonings very well until smooth and blended.

2. Place butter in skillet and place on burner at medium heat.  Coat sides of skillet with butter also.

3.  Once butter is melted and kinda bubbly, add egg mixture and add 1/4 cup cheese.  Stir eggs continuously to keep from sticking and forming thin dry pieces.



4. Once cooked to your desire, remove from heat, and serve.  Garnish with extra cheese.

Serves 2 people


No comments:

Post a Comment