Jan 17, 2013

Pumpkin Bread



I am finally getting around to posting my Pumpkin Bread recipe I make every year around Christmas time.  I usually bake some goods for my kids teachers and let the kids pick out an ornament as Christmas gifts.  Many times the teachers have asked for this recipe and I never seem to make the time to get it to them.  This year I made labels for my blog website and put on the goody bags.

About 11 years ago I worked at The First Baptist Church child program in Jasper, TX, and one of the child's mother made this bread and attached the recipe with it as a Christmas gift.  I have come to realize that Pumpkin Bread is my favorite, and this one is always moist being a big plus for me.  This is the only recipe I've ever tried and there is no reason to try another!

I use the 9x5 loaf pans, & bake 45min to hour, or mini loaf pans for gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment